If your Harley-Davidson has taken you on countless miles of adventure, it is likely time to get it serviced. Don't wait until you're stranded on the side of the road, the service center at John Elway Harley-Davidson is here to help you with all of your bike maintenance needs, which includes recommended service intervals. These routine services not only keep your Harley-Davidson running smoothly, but they can keep you safe. For bikes that have reached the 5,000 mile mark, we recommend bringing them into our shop in Greeley for service.
What Does the 5,000 Mile Service* Include?
Maintenance at the recommended intervals will ensure your Harley-Davidson is driving at its best abilities.
5,000 Mile Service Includes:
- Check operation of electrical equipment and switches
- Check front tire pressure, inspect tread
- Check front wheel spoke torque (if equipped)
- Inspect front brake fluid level
- Check DOT 4 front brake fluid for moisture
- Inspect air cleaner, service as required
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Clean and inspect oil cooler
- Inspect oil lines and brake system for leaks, contact, or abrasion
- Inspect fuel lines and fitting for leaks, contact, or abrasion
- Inspect rear brake fluid level
- Check DOT 4 rear brake fluid for moisture
Schedule Your Harley-Davidson Service in Greeley
We want to keep you from breaking down in the middle of an adventure so bring your bike in for a service appointment, please contact us online to get the process started. Our team at John Elway Harley-Davidson is here to assist riders in aspects of bike ownership. We proudly serve Harley-Davidson owners in the Rocky Mountains region including Greeley, Milliken, and Johnstown areas.
*Based on 2020 Softail® Motorcycles